7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate.
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice.
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement.
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility.
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities.
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in.
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements.
Aside from the noise I can hear from people in the neighborhood outside the bars, everything else has been perfect. Great apartment, great neighbors, great community.- Carmen M.
I could not be any happier with my apartment! This is by the far the BEST place I have ever lived, and I am extremely satisfied with Laramar. I could see myself living here for a long time! Every single person who sees my apartment is amazed by how gorgeous it is. It s the perfect combination of vintage and modern, and it just feels like home to me. The building is extremely quiet and I can never hear any of my neighbors. Thank you for being so wonderful, Laramar!- Courtney C.
I moved from a studio apartment to a one bed in this building and really you cannot beat the amount of space & location for this price. The apartment was clean upon move in and maintenance issues were addressed in a timely manner. I loved living in this building and only left because I took a new job out of state. I never had any issues with pests and always felt safe in the building and the area. I loved this property so much, all I can say is if you get the opportunity to live here, take it!- Megan Z.